September 7, 2012

Things We Like

Building on Rebecca's list over at Rose-Coloured, to try to get to 1000.  (If you want to add to this list, leave a comment or a link over at the original post at Rose-Coloured.) 

Whistling in chorus with somebody else
Allongés with milk
Making lists
Bouncy castles
Cream cheese icing
DIY nail art
Bunting banners
Earl Grey green tea
Girls on HBO
Radiolab
Lime and juniper berry doughnuts from Cafe Sardine
Finally getting rid of clothes that don’t fit properly
Learning how to purl
Chocolate with sea salt
Red shoes
Voting
Cakes decorated with fresh flowers
LUSH Gorilla perfume solid scents
Joanna Newsom
Kir Royales
Mark Bittman’s bean burgers
Vinyl
Headphone jack splitters
Ataulfo mangoes
Margaret Atwood on Twitter
Save-the-Date bookmarks from my wedding in all the books I’m reading

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I don't have anything constructive to add except I LOVE the blog's new look!

Rebecca Rosenblum said...

Awesome likings--thanks for sharing the fun, Saleema!!

saleema said...

@Samantha Thank you! I think it was about time.

@Rebecca I can't wait to see all 1000!