May 2, 2013

Bone and Bread is a Chatelaine pick!

Even though I've been mostly M.I.A. on the internet over the past few days, it was so nice (!) to see Bone & Bread listed as one of their best new releases to read in May:


I also noticed it at Chapters on this table of suggested books for Mother's Day...

Livres pour toutes les mamans!  

Salty Ink is also running a Big Bloomin' Spring Book Giveaway, where you can win Bone & Bread along eight other fresh CanLit books!   

In non-book news, I've been working non-stop over the past three days, sorting through the rubble at the apartment and getting what's left ready to be moved.  I'm bone tired.  Worse, birch pollen is in the air.  You know your allergies are bad when you feel marginally better inside a charred-out building full of ash than you do walking around outside.  

Hmmm.  Instead of writing about how tired I am, I should just go to bed...

2 comments:

pat@siteandinsight.com said...

Great news about Chatelaine.

saleema said...

Thanks, Pat! Yes, I couldn't be more pleased...I love their book club picks.